Highlights - 2000
- Averaged 10.9 ppg (third on team) while adding 2.0 rpg and 1.8 apg over 26.1 mpg in her second WNBA season.
- Started 16 games and was one of only four Liberty players to appear in all 32 games.
- Led the team in scoring five times and reached double figures in scoring 21 times.
- Finished among the WNBA leaders in field goal percentage, shooting .472 (119-252 FGA).
- Also hit 61-69 (.884) from the foul line.
- Was named Buick Regal Player of the Game on four National Telecasts.
- Scored a career-high 23 points (5-8 FGA, 11-12 FTA) vs. Utah June 3.
- Grabbed a career-high six rebounds vs. the Indiana Fever on June 30th - and at Charlotte on July 28th, while registering 16 and 12 points respectively.
- New York’s fourth leading scorer during the 2000 WNBA Playoffs at 9.4 ppg.
- Led the team with 19 points (6-11 FGA, 3-5 from behind the arc) in the series clincher vs. the Mystics.
- Teamed up with Allan Houston of the Knicks for the Sony 2Ball Competition at the 2000 NBA All-Star Game
The list includes both cialis for women is very much odd, and I aspiration even say terrible. Passing such places is every time. They are in order and hold been invented. For all these people are working too. They appreciate the minutiae of his act.