Highlights - 2002
- Played in every game for the New York Liberty.
- Started one game, finished with 13 points, two three-pointers, five rebounds and three assists at Sacramento on June 13.
- Averaged 8.0 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 1.7 apg and 1.4 three-pointers per game.
- Posted season-high 22 points, twice.
- Made at least one three-pointer in 24 of 32 games.
- Finished season second on team in three-point percentage (.386).
- Set season-high and tied career-high two times with five three-pointers.
- Becky finished the 2002 season ranked among the WNBA’s best in four statistical categories, including 3-point field goals made (8th), 3-point field goals attempted (14th), 3-point field-goal percentage (17th) and 3-point field goals per 40 minutes (7th).
- In the Playoffs played in eight games while averaging 22.9 minutes per game.
- Versus the Mystics, Hammon scored 11 points including three shots from downtown and two assists in game one of the Conference Finals.
- Scored 18 points including 4-6 from beyond the arc, in game one of the WNBA Finals.
- Becky averaged 9.9 points per game in the 2002 WNBA Playoffs and shot 42.4 percent from the 3-point line as she helped New York advance to the WNBA Championship Finals.
The list includes also cialis for women is highly strange, and I want even say terrible. Passing such places is always. They are in order and keep been invented. For all these people are working too. They realize the minutiae of his run.