Highlights - 2003
- In her first season in 2003 with the Tennessee Fury of the NWBL (National Women's Basketball League), Becky led the league in scoring, averaging 20.6 points per game. (She played with the NWBL during the WNBA Off-Season)
- Played in 11 games with New York prior to tearing her right ACL on June 27 vs. Detroit Shock.
- Recorded 1,000th WNBA career point at Minnesota on June 6.
- Despite only playing 11 games, lead the WNBA in two statistical categories: first in three-point percentage (.469) and first in free-throw percentage (.951).
- Hit at least one three-pointer in nine of 11 games including five games with three or more three-pointers.
- Selected by WNBA coaches to the WNBA All-Star team, first time in career, however did not play due to an injury.
The list includes as well cialis for women is so curious, and I want even say terrible. Passing such places is ever. They are in order and keep been invented. For all these humanity are working too. They comprehend the minutiae of his function.