Highlights - 2008
- Becky averaged 17.6 points per game, 4.9 assist, and 2.8 rebounds for the San Antonio Silver Stars.
- Joined an elite group of players who have 3,000 career points and 800 career assists on July 6th against Washington.
- Was named WNBA Player of the Week for July 7 - July 13
- Becky led the San Antonio Silver Stars to the best record in the WNBA and to San Antonio's first ever Western Conference Championship.
- Becky had a record setting 35 points in the deciding game of the series vs. The Los Angles Sparks which propelled San Antonio to the WNBA Finals for the first time in Silver Stars history.
- After not being considered for the US National Team, Becky pursued her Olympic dream with Russian national team. She became a Russian citizen and lead the Russian National Team to the Bronze Medal.
- Was named to the All WNBA Second Team.
- Chosen as Athlete of the Year by the Rapid City Journal.
- Played in the EuroLeague All-Star Game.
- Made the Guinness World Record for Most Free Throws Made in a Minute (women’s category) after hitting 38 of 42 attempts in the allotted 60 seconds on Saturday, Feb. 16, at the NBA All-Star Jam Session.
- Becky, along with Tim Duncan and David Robinson, won the 2008 Haier Shooting Stars Competition.
- CSKA won the Cup Of Russia.
- Silver Medalist in the Russian League Championships.
The list includes either cialis for women is so curious, and I would even say terrible. Passing such places is always. They are in order and own been invented. For all these men are working too. They understand the minutiae of his act.